Yesterday as we were making one of our many trips to the store I noticed they were loading up some of the chickens. I wanted to get a picture but didn't have my camera. I really should start keeping my camera with me....................... you never know when you have a Kodak moment.
So when we got back I got the camera and took a picture of the next load that was waiting to go. Then when the truck was leaving we got a few pictures from the window. Yes, I know, the driver if he saw me probably thought I was weird. But you know being weird makes life interesting. Its easy to get excited over the
little things. (like a load of chickens)
little things. (like a load of chickens)
They raise the chickens here and then take them to their other farms. At the other farms they become laying hens. Right now the back side of the farm has white feathers everywhere. Today and yesterday has been very breezy. So life on the farm continues.............................
He found another use for an ice cream pail.




2 comments:
Wow, has he ever grown!! And such a handsome little guy! Haven't wandered this way for a while, so it sure was fun to see the pictures. :)
Angie (Lana's sister)
Hello! Thought I'd say hi also--haven't been on your site for a long time either. Good to see your little guy again- really enjoyed his singing Tell me the story. -Shaun and Helen H.
Post a Comment