
I had to slip off to the bathroom as soon as meeting was over on Sunday and after coming back into the room they all sang "Happy Birthday". Kind of embarrassing but yet nice to be sang to. Then Dan, Joseph and I went to Olive Garden. Joseph didn't really eat much cause he was busy flirting with ladies at the next table. Before we were finished a few of the waiters came over to sing. It seems each restaurant has their own way of singing "Happy Birthday".

Then we came home for a long afternoon nap. On Saturday I did get some flowers which surprised me because we had agreed not to buy anything for each others birthdays and anniversary since we splurged and bought something this past spring. I'm not complaining......... I like flowers every once in awhile but they die so quick.
3 comments:
I'm glad you weren't at the 'Corral' for your birthday dinner. :-)
I'm on board with you on flowers. They smell like funerals to me. Now give me a live hydrangea plant and we're talking! Esp. the blue/purple one. I've strongly hinted the like. But every year... here comes another bunch of roses that I need to put in a vase. So I smile to myself and get to work cutting and sorting and putting into a vase something that I think isn't worth the $$$! The thought counts though...
I came here expressly to say, too, that I am so happy for you that you didn't go to the GC for your bday lunch! I was thinking about you all day that day! lol :)
well sister-inlaw im so sorry i missed your b-day and maybe ill forgive you for me missing it. lol jim
Post a Comment