Thursday, October 16, 2008

Saturday Hayride


I'll post some pictures of our time on Saturday. After Joseph and I went to Walmart and Pick n Save we decided to run over to a farm on Hwy 83

to look at the pumpkins and all they had there. They sell pumpkins and
other fall stuff or you can pick your own pumpkin out of the field. You
can do the corn maze, cut through the corn, for $4 and there is a hay


ride for $4. Joseph got the ride for free because of his age. I should've
asked what the cut off age was.



There was a maze of bales for the little ones. Joseph enjoyed
going through that. They had a few scare crows dressed up. I


guess that is what you call them though they didn't look scary.







Joseph really likes tractors.................. even with scare crows driving. I

forgot to take a picture of the tractor pulling the wagon for the hay

ride. (wasn't thinking)


The wagon had sides around it (for safety) and then the bales for sitting

on around the edge. At one point we stopped and the man called for

the cows. When they came over the hill and up to the fence we threw

them some corn. Along the way we saw a few scare crows doing a

few different things.





Joseph had a nice time till on the way home I decided to take the van through the car wash. He panicked and cried the whole time. I should have known better because he the same thing the last time we went through. He was upset with me because all the way home he wouldn't look at me when I would talk to him.


Then Sunday he took another fall after meeting. He bit his lip when he fell so it was a bloody mess. I wanted to hold him yet I was thinking of my good clothes..................... poor guy.



















2 comments:

Brandon and Elena said...

Aww. Poor guy. Brandon hates taking the car to the car wash too. Weird because I thought he would really like watching all the soap and water and machine thingies, but apparently it's too scary.

Anita said...

funny how some kids really don't like the car wash and others love it. I was one that loved it... in fact, lol, I still do!