Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!!!!! (A couple has anniversary)

Happy Birthday Andrea................... let's see, you are now............ (were born in 87 and now we are in 2008, which means.....) 21! Mercy I remember when you turned 16. Everyone is growing up but me.
You are only young once but you can be immature all your life. That fits me!

I have this feeling that I'm spelling Andrea's name wrong. She probably won't read this but her Mom will................... that could be worse.


Happy Anniversary Shauna and Chris! I wish your Aunt Glenda would get busy on her blog so I can see some up to date pictures of your two. We hope to see you all in December.

I can't believe it is already November. I will be glad when tomorrow is over and we know who God has chosen or allowed to be president.

Not much to write today or I should say not much I'm going to write about today.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yes that is the way to spell Andrea.
I took Andrea over to Shoney's for breakfast yesterday. I ate like a pig! But I didn't have to eat much the rest of the day. And yes I was off yesterday and of course today!