
It is fun to watch and listen to Joseph and actually see yourself. (or Dan) Sometimes I'm like, do I do that??? Do I say that???
Dan won't like me posting this picture of Joseph with my headband on but............ I will any way. Joseph like to get my purse and shoes on. Lately he has been trying to put Dan's ties on and as he is doing so he says............ "Go to Sunday morning meeting.........."
Yesterday he got a hold of my phone and was talking away. First it was to Grandma and then I heard him talking to Brian B. So I hurried to get the camera to see if I could record it. Dan told him to ask about the skunk. Brian and Heather had a skunk in their compost from Thursday night, all day Friday but when I called this morning it was gone.
Yesterday I wished I had my camera at the grocery store. I decided to see if Joseph was big enough to push around one of the children's cart. They just have one now (when I worked there they had 3) and Joseph enjoyed it very much. Only problem was he thought it was also his job to fill the cart.
Dan won't like me posting this picture of Joseph with my headband on but............ I will any way. Joseph like to get my purse and shoes on. Lately he has been trying to put Dan's ties on and as he is doing so he says............ "Go to Sunday morning meeting.........."
Yesterday he got a hold of my phone and was talking away. First it was to Grandma and then I heard him talking to Brian B. So I hurried to get the camera to see if I could record it. Dan told him to ask about the skunk. Brian and Heather had a skunk in their compost from Thursday night, all day Friday but when I called this morning it was gone.
Yesterday I wished I had my camera at the grocery store. I decided to see if Joseph was big enough to push around one of the children's cart. They just have one now (when I worked there they had 3) and Joseph enjoyed it very much. Only problem was he thought it was also his job to fill the cart.
1 comment:
that was really cute! (can I tell you a nephew story? good, thanks... clearing throat)
I was working at Mom's desk and my sister's 3 yr old, Justin was there. Mom had just brought the fans up from the basement but they were still wrapped in plastic from winter storage and standing beside her desk. J had her old cell phone and was rattling away... and then I heard him say: No, I cannot come right now; I am standing by a fan.
perfect logic, eh? I cracked up
Post a Comment