Okay............. I've looked at a few blogs which showed the blogger knows something about cooking and baking. I'm not much in the kitchen and don't really enjoy spending time. Because of this I'm very thankful my husband will eat anything.
My question is ........................................ what is the secret of a good chocolate chip cookie?? My cookies have never turned out the same way twice in a row. They are editable and taste good, so why am I complaining...................... they sometimes look too dark. They sometimes are much, how would you describe it, like thick. Does it have something to do with the consistency of the butter when beating? I follow the recipe on the package of the Nestle or Hersey brand chips.
Any advise is welcome.
2 comments:
I'm no big fan of choc chip cookies precisely because they seem to be so hard to get 'just right'. One thing I do know- don't overbake them. Keep a close eye on them and use a timer if you have to- that's the only hope I have of halfway decent cc cookies
Hi there,
I made choc chip cookies on Sat & felt the same way! My mom makes excellent {famous} cookies & she only uses Butter Crisco (& recipe on the bag).
Post a Comment