Joseph use to say "This little piggy went to Home Depot, this little piggy went to Menards, this little piggy went to Neus, this little piggy stayed home and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home" His Daddy taught him that one. Friday I heard a new version from Joseph that neither Dan or I taught him............. "This little piggy went to the doctor, this little piggy went to the hospital, this little piggy went to the chiro, this little piggy stayed home and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home" Guess the past month has made quite an impression on him.
At gospel meeting this afternoon Joseph and I sat next to Richard and Barb. Joseph tried to entertain Barb by showing her his book. He would turn the page, then turn it around and hold it up for her to see. On the way home I mention to him that sat next to Barb and Joseph said "That was fun"
No comments:
Post a Comment