Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictures from past while





Family Bikes


Someone asked Dan if he would like some bicycles.......... a his and a hers. I had been saying for sometime I would like to bike ride for exercise. Hhmmmm........ somehow one's words will come back for them.






New Toy


Since Joseph had really done well with all the running to the doctors, hospitals and staying with others while having the test done................. we decided to get him something.







We got him a Thomas the Tank Engine and small train track. Of course there are many more engines, train cars, tracks and other stuff that can be added. It is probably cheaper to buy the huge set than to buy a bunch of little set but...........................

Any way we told him when he starts going potty we would add Annie and Clarabell to Thomas. Needless to say he didn't get excited about it. Maybe he didn't understand................ but I think he did.




Couple of videos of his little train set working. He and Dan used Lego blocks to make a tunnel and some other stuff. Joseph thought that was pretty neat. On the one video he tackled me while I was filming.


No comments: