Saturday, July 24, 2010

Joseph is four years old


Joseph had a big day on his birthday........



I should have put these in order......



Friday night Abigail was giving Joseph a birthday

spanking...... I told Joseph the day before that it

was tradition to give birthday spankings and a pinch

to grow a inch....... he said Noo... it isn't.... is it?





Here are a few things I wrapped up that we had gotten a long time

ago to try and motivate him to use the potty.....



By the way...... he is potty trained now...... as of last month





















We got this bike at a second hand store, for around $15 or $20, when Joseph was almost
two. We kept it hid in the garage.


Joseph blowing out his candles


We ended up going outside and shared the cake
with our neighbors

















Earlier in the week Karen invited us to come over
and swim. I told her that day would be Josephs
birthday and I would bring some cup cakes.

I did not intend to have a birthday party for him
but it turned out that way.....




Joseph blowing out his candle while the other children
watched. Six out of ten of the children were Bob and
Karen's grandchildren. Three of the children there were
babies under seven months







Here they are, minus the babies, posing for a picture











Abigail sitting in the stroller under a big umbrella












Joseph on the beach pushing a dump truck










Blaine gave Joseph a ride in the John Deere gater. Just
before we left Joseph got in a drove it himself. I was
surprised he did so well. You can see the pictures of
him up above.






This is just before he had
breakfast. The books and alphabet
game thing are from Dave and Kristi.
Kristi also found some Thomas sheets
and comforter which she gave to him
a few weeks ago.





1 comment:

Anita said...

Yes, Joseph, that IS a tradition! ;)
Happy (very belated) 4th birthday!