No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!
Actually he said the CT showed the abdominal wall looking good. The hernia repair is in tack and holding. He feels I'm recovering from my pregnancy and two surgeries....... if with time things don't get better to call him... SO..... I'm glad that there isn't anything wrong.... as far as hernia and another surgery goes.
Why I didn't think of this sooner..... with my fibromyalgia and myofascial pain.... its probably part of that. I did go to a website on the above mention and one women wrote she had hernia repair and because of her fibromyalgia she was told her recovery would take 6 months.
After sorta of refreshing myself on both conditions (which I can understand better than I can explain) I can see where the surgeries have effected my body in a negative way.
So now it is time to get EXCISING......
Hey!!!! I just remember that word I was looking for...... MOTIVATION. It just came to me when I thought about exercises. Motivation is something I don't have...........
1 comment:
ok- so this is a serious post- but you crack me up! That last bit about motivation just made me laugh! Glad you have a better idea now of what's going on with the abdominal pain.
Post a Comment