Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First of all...............

Happy Birthday to all July folks.......... Mason, Scott, Joseph, Becky and Rebecca.

As you have noticed I've not posted anything for some time....... guess I can't get on to Glenda until after I up date here.

Not a whole lot going on here...... Did hear back from the Kettle Moraine school district that Joseph can start school in September in the 4K morning program. The school is probably just over 2 miles from us. He is looking froward to and especially if he gets to ride the bus.

I'm still have some pain in my abdominal area and had a CT scan done. The results came back that there is not a hernia. He still wants to see my on Thursday and talk to me about something. I didn't catch what the nurse said because I was still rejoicing that I didn't have another hernia. So I will wait till Thursday to see what the doc has to say..... probably that its all in my head....

Dan does have some work going which we are glad for...... so he keeps busy. I have enough work in the office to keep me busy.......... I'm am so far behind that it is to the point of being over whelming. I need to be more... what is the word... diligent, dedicated, determined.... no.... what is that word I'm looking for..... the same reason I would never be able to home school my children ( other than I don't have the brains)..... any way I need to get a routine.... a plan and stick to it....... GIT-R-DONE

Enough here........... now I will post some pictures.......

No comments: