Saturday, January 9, 2010

Not much here.............



I think this is one of the first pictures we've taken during
this pregnancy. I have heard that with the second child
that one doesn't take as many pictures.......... guess that
may go for the pregnancy part too.






Now I'm trying to figure if I am about the same size
with Joseph.............. smaller or bigger. I feel smaller
yet I feel more miserable but I guess I look about the
same. I'll have to put pictures side by side to compare
but I wouldn't be wearing the same clothes..... different
season.

Joseph went outside to shovel the snow today. He wasn't
out long because I think he slipped on some ice and fell.
Dan was working in his van and heard something go
thump. He found Joseph on his back and crying. It was
15 out and breezy but sunny............. still too cold for me.
I wasn't out long at all.
Below is a video of Joseph doing some shoveling.


1 comment:

Anita said...

Still in one piece? You look good!

Joseph must be a snowplow in training- he's not too particular where he throws that stuff! Pretty cute!