Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year..............

Best wishes to you all for the year of 2010.................. crazy to start it out so tired after staying up to see it in.............. Traditions.................... I always like to see in the new year in ........ it doesn't look much different though.



I'll post a few pictures from the past week................
I tried to put the pictures from oldest to newest but........... the first two are the newest, like this
morning...........



Charles and Jason before leaving this morning









Joseph wanting to get into the pictures........... and yes he is still
in his pj's.







Kristi saw these pj's the other week and thought of Joseph. They are
Doctor Suese...... Thing One and Thing Two











I think he like to get his picture taken or really just acting silly












Jennifer........... our winter meeting visitor













The newlyweds............... Terry and Sarah Ault
They were married on Wednesday 30th and their reception
was yesterday 31st in the afternoon.






The Ault and Lester family............









We went to a nice get together for New Year's Eve

Great bunch of folks and good food.................. nice combination







Music from those who would share it with us............
Some singing too.........................









Lots of children............. well in comparison to some places I've
been in.







A sideways picture.................. Joseph has really warmed up to people
and other children in the past year........... maybe a bit too talkative........









Lazy me!! I found me a seat and stuck with it much of the
evening..................... my goal last night and in the coming
weeks is to be comfortable................

1 comment:

Anita said...

Happy New Year! I HOPE you're taking it easy! Not long now! :)