Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Doctor Appointment

I guess I'm about 36 and half weeks along. Every thing seems to be going along normal. Had an exam yesterday and I'm dilated at 2 and soft. I know one can stay at the low number for a long time before more happens so it is not like I'm going to have a baby this weekend. My folks can't come till after the 9th and Dan wants to finish the job he is on (which is having delays). I was only 2 when I was admitted to the hospital with Joseph. Of course they were getting ready to send me back home when Josephs blood pressure/heart rate took a dive. They decided with only two more days till due date they went ahead and got me going.
The doctor did mention inducing labor. He said they won't induce before 39 weeks and wouldn't do it if it was my first. I think he is thinking of Josephs size and the second one maybe being bigger. Any way.......... I kind of like the idea of having the baby a week earlier. We'll see...........

My doctor probably thinks I'm a ding bat. When he asked me if we had talked about inducing which I guess he said induction........... I thought he said abduction. I must have looked pretty blank and said no. Then I got brave and asked him what abduction was.............. he laughed and said that was when aliens kidnapped you. I said no we haven't discussed that................ mercy... me and my hearing...........

No comments: