Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday we made our trip to Madison VA for Dan's appointment. We thought we were scheduled to see the heart specialist but instead saw one of the PA. So............ we were very disappointed since we were hoping to meet the doctor. Seems he is a very busy man and it may be a month before Dan can get in to see him. He works UW which is right next to the VA, most of the heart doctors work at UW. Any way Dan is to increase the blood pressure medicine this weekend and see how that goes. I'm not even going to try to explain what they hope to gain because I'm starting to get confused the more I think about it.
We went down to see Agnes in the nursing home in Horeb. She is 106 years old and does well. This time she couldn't remember Dan's name but she told him she knew his face. He told her she had a good excuse for not remembering.

No comments: