- I made the best meatloaf that Dan has ever had. At least that is what he told me (smile) It was the first meatloaf that I've ever made. I have never been a big fan of meat loaf. I will have to admit this one was very tasty even being made with venison. I have a very funny memory about one of my Mom's meatloaf..................... I'll save it for another time.
- Joseph has started correcting me in regards to who he is. I asked him the other day if he was ticklish................ and he said "no, I'm Joseph Daniel Swonger."
- He is becoming more independent. He lets me know that he can do it. But............. he has no interest in the potty thing.
- He told me last week that Charles T and Gaylen are fragile. He got that word from Dan telling him to be easy on Mom because she is fragile.
- I know when these four walls start getting to him because he tell me we need to go to Walmart or Pick n Save.
- Joseph thinks that anything we get at the store is "on sale". Why? Maybe because we got him some clothes some time back and I told him they were on sale. He looks at the Sunday ads and says............ "look whats on sale".
- We didn't get to see the heart specialist last week but instead one of the PA. They have increased the blood pressure medicine again and I guess they will try doing that every two weeks. The PA said she will work on getting Dan in to see the doctor with in a month but he is booked through June. We got a note last week saying he has an appointment for July. The doctor is with UW, guess he is a good doc and busy.
- End of this week Gaylen and Darren (spelling?) head for LA and Charles V comes from GA. I've been trying to explain to Joseph this change that is going to happen. He has really taken a liking to Gaylen.

I took this picture yesterday morning at breakfast time. From the looks
of Josephs hair............... he must have had a wild night plus the winter
static look.
Joseph likes to use the little shopping cart at the grocery store. I thinkthis is probably the third or fourth time. The first time it seemed to
big for him but he does great with it now.
I know.................. probably most Moms don't take pictures of their

children at the grocery store. I thought the Grandmas might enjoy
seeing this.
1 comment:
I take pictures of my kids whenever they do something cute or something I want to remember.. you're not alone, I've taken them at the grocery store too.
Post a Comment