Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow........Cold.......Snow........Freezing Cold...

Did you catch, by the title, that we have snow, and its cold, and we got more snow and it is freezing here. More than freezing........................ Tomorrow is to be colder. I keep telling myself that it is worse some where else. Dan is saying he is seriously thinking of a career change and maybe a climate change. With his heart making him so tired and his circulation most not be so good cause he can't seem to get warm. Now is probably not the best time to get new employment. I can think of some warmer climates that I would like to go to. (within the states)


I will just add some pictures from this past Sunday and a video from one of the snows.


Brian and Heather Boyle with Mason (Pete and Nicole son)
and Joseph. Mason turned 1 year old last week.


















Ananth, Amoolya and Mason with their birthday cake. Amoolya got to blow out the candles.















Joseph with the Garner's rabbit. Actually it is Tristan's rabbit.







The hill isn't big at all but big enough for Joseph. It's from when they plow the drive and it made a nice hill for Joseph. As he is sliding down he is saying......... "look at that"





2 comments:

Dave and Kristi said...

We enjoyed having everyone over. Blingbling loved getting some attention from Joseph!

Anita said...

that was cute! Look at that! I can't believe how big he is- 3 this summer, right?