Short time in our "first" snow of the
year.Every morning now Joseph says - Play
in the snow tomorrow and I say yes. He
says that because one morning he asked
to go out and I said not today but maybe
tomorrow. He doesn't know yet that
tomorrow never comes. (shame on me)

I have tried all morning to download a video of Joseph but it won't come through and we have got to go out for a bit.
Note: Saturday - it worked this time.
Thanksgiving pictures and deer pictures. I'm sorry if the deer pictures offend or gross anyone out. I for one am very grossed out but not offended. I was told once we can't be offended unless we allow ourselves to be offended. Which is true but sometimes I find it hard not to allow it. I also heard if we let another offend us then we make that person an offender. Hhmmm........ I don't want to do that (for then I would be married to an offender)


Six very delicious pies. Two pecans, two pumkins and two buttermilk.
HIS FIRST TIME FOR PIE BAKING


Joseph put on one of Cuylers shirts to go outside. You have to wear orange if your going to be outside.

Great-Grandma Swonger, Dan and Joseph
The kill...............................
Randy with his buck


Dan with his doe...................... sorry I didn't get
out there before it was skinned. YUCK!!!

Here are a couple pictures of Joseph's new John Deere tractors.
Grandma Swonger saw them on sale at Farm Fleet or Fleet Farm or what ever the store is called up there. I can't even remember what the ones around here are called. See what happens when two brothers don't get along and go their seperate ways. They have the same store but two similar names. (that is the story I heard as to why different names) Any way back to the tractors that were
on sale......................... We went out on Friday to get these................. yes I know, that is "Black Friday" and yes there was a mob there and yes, as soon as we got of there we went straight home.





No comments:
Post a Comment