Happy Birthday to Peggy Jansen. She and Mom share the same birthday............ just a few years apart......... like maybe 12 years.
Peggy was my first co-worker in North Carolina. She had been in IL then some years in IN and then on to NC in 1992. My folks took us down in time for Denton convention. A trip none of will probably forget for more reasons then one. Peggy enjoyed all the times Dad would stop at the scenery lookouts.........................NOT. When one is on a schedule they don't have a lot of time for looking out.............. except the windows as we are passing by.
I probably should call or email Peggy. I doubt if she will ever see this................ probably because she doesn't know it exists. Beings I haven't been in touch for sometime................ she probably doesn't know exist. Remember me....................... yes, after two years with me how could she forget me. I wish I had a picture handy...........................
4 comments:
Neat memories! I hope Peggy knows about your post. I knew her when she was in IL. But I wasn't her companion!
And BTW, Joseph really does take after you!!!
Hey, I did see your blog. It brought back good memories and ones I won't forget. Remember the old car we had and you wrote a poem about it!
Wanda,
I just post a comment as ananymous but just to make sure you know it was me now I am signing my name. Peggy
Glad Peggy found your post...she's a good one!! She was my 2nd co in NC....miss her!(Oh yeah, and this is Heather T...I just found ur blog a little bit ago!;0)
Post a Comment