Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

While Joseph is napping I was going to print off some pictures to put in a little album for convention. He likes to look at the one he has had since he was a baby. He knows who everyone is and likes to call off their name. So I'll put some recent pictures in for him.

As it normally happens................... I'm getting side tracked. I think I have ADD. I'm easily distracted and end of with 3 to 5 things going at once and getting no where. Worse.......... I can sit and daydream, which gets nothing done.


Whoops.............. what I was going to say is as I was looking at pictures I came across some I took in July when we went up to Randys. We went to a pot luck after Sunday mtg where Joseph enjoyed playing the sand box. Dan and Megan were there with their two boys. Jacob and Joseph played together a bit. There is about 3 or 4 months between I think. Funny.......... their shirts were almost identical.




Taking a break from throwing the ball around.










Jacob: Joseph I don't think that
is going to go in the hole.
Joseph: Maybe if I push real hard.






Which way to go.......... to the left or to the right.
Jacob: When I made a basket they all jump up and shouted Yeah.
Joseph: Wow





Here is something else I've seen the adults do. You start running, look back and I'll throw it to you. Oh and your suppose to catch it.












No comments: