Monday, September 1, 2008

The Landing was Awful

The trip wasn't so bad but the landing left its mark. Joseph went running into the living room to tell Dan it was time for lunch, he tripped then flew through the air and hit the lever on Dan's chair. I have a few pictures before and after nap. Poor guy........... looks like he got into a fight.

















Friday evening we went into downtown Milwaukee to see the Harleys. It was hard getting around because of the crowd but I'm glad we went. It was almost dark when we went so we didn't get the best pictures. I should have told Dan earlier that I wanted to go down.......... I told him during supper. There is one picture, that turned out, that we took of the bikes parked under the over passes and in between..... it was a solid mass. The other pictures that somewhat turned out were by the Harley Museum. Wish we could have got the bikes with side cars and the new three wheelers. There were riders from New Zealand. They enjoyed the 100th celebration and the hospitality of Milwaukee that they wanted to come back.















When all is quiet and Joseph is not around.................... I find him getting into the fridge. He like to get a handful of grapes. Nice he likes healthy snacks but I still have a fear of him getting choked. He is okay unless he starts playing and running with a grape in his mouth then I make him give it to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanda ... I was thrilled to hear from you! Your little boy is just adorable ... and looks like he keeps you pretty busy! This is a nice way to keep in touch. I've been awfully lax this summer but hope to keep up now that the kids are all in school. Thanks for writing!!!