Thursday, September 4, 2008

HAPPY 54th ANNIVERSARY DAD AND MOM





Running late this morning with our Anniversary wish. Congratulations on your 54 years of marriage. As you usually do, you'll be spending your day at Madisonville convention. Which is a nice place to be I will say. I'm not with it today or I would have gathered a bunch of pictures to post but I'll see what I can round up.

One picture must have been taken in one of those booths you find at the mall sometimes. (don't think they had malls back then, smile) That
would have been while they were dating.

The other picture was taken for their 50th Anniversary.
I'll let you figure out which is which. They pretty much still
look the same...... just bit older looking.









<

1 comment:

Anita said...

ok- gotta stop here before really going to bed- It's great to see pix of your folks! They haven't changed much in the time that I've known them, actually. Belated Happy 54, S & M!! That dating pic is sweet!