Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Little Guy is TWO!!!!!!!


I can hardly believe Joseph is two years old today. This past year has gone so fast. I hope the three years don't go as fast because I'm not ready for the school years. Best just take it one day at a time and not think so far ahead.
I'll the pictures from last week when we celebrated his birthday. (while my folks were here) We asked the bible study to stay afterwards for cake and ice cream. The cake I made didn't turn out that great. I tried writing on it............ awful. I ended up smearing the name to make it look like grass. (as my Mom sat there with a horrified look) Dad ended up going to Pick N Save for a cake. Later Dan wrote Joseph's name on the one I made.

1 comment:

Burchibunch said...

Happy Birthday Joseph! Hope he had a fun little birthday!