
I have a lot of back tracking to do. I want to post a few pictures of when my sister Glenda and family was here (last part of June) then July 4th weekend and when my parents were here.
We had a nice day yesterday. Richard & Barb and Larry & Elaine came for dinner. Its been almost 4 years and we still haven't had everyone we meet with over plus others we owe. Of course that is not the reason you have people over just because you owe them......... yet you feel in debt.
Friday we went over to Madison for Dan's doctor appt at the VA. Joseph and I got to see a man loose his patience (if he had them to begin with)and started getting upset. Someone (employee) called security, the cop showed up and this really set the man off. A whole string of words came out of his mouth............ Most of you know how Joseph repeats every word he hears............. You can imagine what was going through my mind. Thankfully Joseph did not repeat one word. I think he was so in shock at seeing these people hollering he missed the words. The cop later came back by and apologized to us for Joseph having to see and hear what happen. Dan missed it all because he was back seeing the doctor. Otherwise our experience to the VA hospital was nice. Better than I expected......... I was remembering a few visits during the work that didn't impress me.

After the appointment we went to see Agnes Mathison, who is in the nursing home in Mt Horeb. She is 106 years old. (she heard the gospel when she was in her 50's) Her sister, who is 96, is also in the same nursing home. Her son, who is 85, is in the assisted living part. She does use a walker now......... a recent thing it sounds like.
No comments:
Post a Comment