


My parents came Tuesday evening July 8. They had been on a tuning trip to NE part of Indiana and then made a trip through MI, then around and down through WI. Wednesday Joseph showed them the park we often go to. Wednesday night the bible study was at our place and we had everyone stay afterwards for cake and ice cream. We decided to celebrate Josephs birthday a week early since my folks were here. We didn't tell anyone that when we asked them to stay afterwards.
On Thursday we went to Old World Wisconsin. It was very HOT............ I think Dad and Mom thought they were back home. I forgot to spray Joseph......... so he go bit (a bit) by mosquitoes. I think Joseph enjoyed seeing different farm animals but most of all he discovered the drinking fountain............. otherwise known in this state as the bubblier (spelling ?)
On Thursday we went to Old World Wisconsin. It was very HOT............ I think Dad and Mom thought they were back home. I forgot to spray Joseph......... so he go bit (a bit) by mosquitoes. I think Joseph enjoyed seeing different farm animals but most of all he discovered the drinking fountain............. otherwise known in this state as the bubblier (spelling ?)


No comments:
Post a Comment