Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

How do things happen so fast??  I had just checked on them out the window. Not that much time went by (I don't think) when I checked on them again.  What I saw was Abigail standing by the garage in her underpants and a stream of water coming her way. At first I was.... WHAT??!!..... then I had to laugh because she was laughing and having a great time.  So..... I grab the camera had headed down the stairs. When I opened the door the big brother was standing there with the hose.


Abigail having a great time....... and Joseph enjoying control of the hose.
 Mean Mom here put the hose away so they were through the puddles













I can't help but wonder what the people think who work over in the building across the way or the truck drivers as they were coming and going. That wasn't the end of the water fun..... When Dan got home they went out to welcome him and decided to stay out to ride there bikes.  Dan and I had been talking in the kitchen and watching them out the window. I went to the bedroom to get dress for work and folded some towels when I noticed the sound of the traffic changed.  I looked out and discovered it was raining.  I asked Dan if the kids were inside.... no, why?....... it's raining.... So I went in the kitchen and there they are riding their bikes in the rain. Joseph had his bike helmet on but Abigail had a bucket on her head....... and yes I had to laugh and wished I would have took a picture.


 Let me take your picture Abigail......






Hey...... you looked down
 Lets try again and look at me this time
And this is a picture of Blueboy's grave....

2 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

Ha! That looks like just plain fun! When one of ours was that age she liked to go potty with the neighbor boy in their back yard. They eventually outgrow their thinking that underpants outside is not ok. :-)

Anita said...

That is so cute! She definitely is happy! :)