There is nothing like men in skirts playing bagpipes...... I think there were a few women
The old timers
and
the present......
On Friday we rented a boat and spent the day on Pewaukee Lake........
Hello ducks......... probably should not threw you some bread left from Abigail breakfast sandwich..... now you will follow us.... it is hard to ignore quaking ducks
Abigail...... please don't drop the fishing pole
Some of our catches...... Mine was a 17" Large Mouth Bass which I caught on a 24" Lighting McQueen fishing pole..... Dan had to bring a net under it because the pole would not lift it. Abigail was holding the pole but got bored with it.
One of Joseph's catch
Fresh air, water, sun or just complete boredom makes one sleepy
I put a blanket like thing across the front for some shade
Dan and Joseph went fishing a bit the next evening over at Stiers
They both look happy....
No comments:
Post a Comment