
A couple of the many pictures I took of Joseph back in August.
Dan mentioned yesterday that I use to take pictures all the time
of Joseph

I think I've heard before that with each child the pictures get
less.
Should be interesting trying to take Joseph and Baby Girl Swonger
together.
Heather Boyle had a reunion for our play group.
In the picture is Blain (Anderson), Jackelyn, Caroline
and Joseph. Missing is Natalie...... she was there but
got a bit upset before the picture. I didn't spell Jackelyn
right and I'm being too lazy to look it up. (Sorry)
Joseph with great-grandma Swonger
We went up to see Grandma Swonger on labor day.
Also Aunt Mary, Great-Grandma Swonger and us.
We got our business name put on the work van this past
week.
Maybe we won't have to spend as much now on advertising
in the paper.
of Joseph

I think I've heard before that with each child the pictures get
less.
Should be interesting trying to take Joseph and Baby Girl Swonger
together.
Heather Boyle had a reunion for our play group.
In the picture is Blain (Anderson), Jackelyn, Caroline
and Joseph. Missing is Natalie...... she was there but
got a bit upset before the picture. I didn't spell Jackelyn
right and I'm being too lazy to look it up. (Sorry)
Joseph with great-grandma Swonger
We went up to see Grandma Swonger on labor day.
Also Aunt Mary, Great-Grandma Swonger and us.
We got our business name put on the work van this past
week.
Maybe we won't have to spend as much now on advertising
in the paper.




No comments:
Post a Comment