Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Girl.................

According to the ultrasound, if you know what your looking at, the baby is a girl. She was very active during the testing taking a few punches with arms and feet. All the measurements they take were right in the range that they look for. So I think that means everything is normal........... which Randy S questioned right off being its our baby. I was at 19 weeks and 4 days and the test showed the baby being at 19 weeks and 3 days and 11 oz.
I didn't get to see my doctor because he was at the hospital delivering babies. He was on call for some that were off. So we will see him next week.
I should be very happy that everything looks normal and healthy, even to know the gender. But now I worry that maybe it really is a boy. Guess I would worry that I might not have something to worry about. Its just me...........


So now we just need to think about a name..................

Here are a couple pictures. I had three but one disappeared on me. They aren't as clear as the ones we got with Joseph.

5 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

Mary? :-)

Anita said...

Randy's just jealous
or something ;)
that's brother love, eh?

you know what I'd choose- soemthing along the line of a/c
or something
;)

Wanda said...

Anita, do you mean like maybe Maxine

Anonymous said...

well yes, actually, that's what I do mean... but I have a fairly good friend with that name, so I wanted to convey the funny that I meant, not anything weird or something...

and I guess that's pretty weird after all... never mind.
How about for your mom- like L up there said...
Anita

Heather T said...

congrats! either way(boy or girl) your baby will be perfect...how fun you get to plan for a little girl, tho! good luck with the name thing...;0) and tell george(aka, randy) to behave himself!;0)