I think we are going to be spending a lot of time outside. Glad we havea park in Genesee Depot. (probably 2 miles from the house)
This time Joseph is really climbing more. He climbed some before but
now its like he isn't afraid and will try anything. I'm still a little unsure!
He takes good naps after a work out at the park. Yeah!! But I can't
complain. He has always done well with naps and going to bed. Now
now its like he isn't afraid and will try anything. I'm still a little unsure!
He takes good naps after a work out at the park. Yeah!! But I can'tcomplain. He has always done well with naps and going to bed. Now
that he is in a big bed he does like to crawl out a couple time. Not that
he doesn't want to go to bed but because he knows he can climb out.
While he was riding on the motorcycle he told me he was a
Harley Man. (oh great)
He can reach the pedals now and is doing a great job.
I think this was gift last year from D & K............ he enjoys
picking up what he can and then dumping it. The truck fits



1 comment:
Just me checking in! Seeing how big Joseph is getting these days. Hope to see you sometime now that were back in good 'ol WI!
Post a Comment