Randy and family left Monday afternoon and them my brother Steve came Monday night. So we had Steve, Audrey (his wife), Mason (their son), Julie ( Audreys sister) and Lindsey (Julie daughter). On Tuesday we went to House On The Rock and took in a cheese place on the way. I wanted to take them by Rodney and Carol Gasser but we ran out of time. We wanted to get back in time for gospel meeting.


We stopped in Arena at
a cheese place.
Joseph liked the mouse
out in front.
Not the best pictures but we could see the process of
making cheese. The owner came out and talked to us.
It was very interesting how it all is done.

Yes.............. we bought some cheese curds. They were
were fresh.... like a couple hours and boy were they
squeaky. I've never had them that squeaky.
We went to the House On The Rock. Very interesting and
a lot of walking.
In front of the worlds largest carousel. Steve, Audrey, Julie, Lindsey and Mason

Joseph like the planes, cars, trains and well........
he liked a lot of it.

Joseph is tired out and sleeping through all the noise.

Next morning before Steve and family took off.
1 comment:
I love the House on the Rock- or I did when we were there! Neat you could go see it!
Post a Comment