Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby............... it is cold outside

I think it is suppose to get up to 29 today, in the upper 30's tomorrow and into the 40's on Saturday. I think I read some rain in there on Saturday. Maybe it will get rid of this ugly, dirty looking snow we have........................ then of course give us some more.
As I've said before................ I need to write more often, even if I don't have pictures, because I forget things I wanted to put down. I've heard this before........... ALL parents think THEIR children say the cutest things. I'll have to mention a few.............. that I can remember.

* Yesterday I asked Joseph what he wanted for breakfast and he said yogurt. I said what else do you want and his response was yogurt. I told him he needed something else with the yogurt. So I asked him the same question and his response was..................... I want yogurt and a spoon.
* He knows pretty well what his name is and will even tell someone (sometimes) if they ask. He is so good at it that when I ask him if he is hungry, thirsty, cold, etc............ he lets me know that he is Joseph.
* The other night we were talking about ears (don't ask why...... I can't remember) and Dan told him that he had his Mommy's ears. Joseph quickly replied that he had Joseph's ears.
* I'm not sure if Joseph has grasped the fact that we now have workers that are named Charles and Charles. When I mention we are going to gospel meeting and we will see Charles and Charles he then tells me we will also see Gaylen and Gaylen.
* Now I can grasp how it was for children when I was with Wanda Skilbred. One Dad would tell his little son to tell the Wandas goodnight. He would say.......... Goodnight the Wandas.

2 comments:

Anita said...

actually, as I recall, it was more like The 2 Wanders...

Wanda said...

I think maybe that was in KY when it was Wanda Craven and I on the staff.