Friday, February 20, 2009

End of Week Two

My computer time has really been cut down. You would remember that Dan is home because of being unemployed. It just wouldn't be right to be on the computer like I normally am or he would think I didn't do a thing but be on the computer. Any way................ I will try to update and a bit of this and that.

* Dan just learn he is now permanently laid off.

* Dan finally has an appointment with the heart failure specialist on the 26th of this month. So
hope to learn a little more of the situation.

* Joseph has really enjoyed having Dan around and really it isn't so bad. (smile)

* Dan had an appointment in Madison at the VA on Friday 13th (lucky we aren't superstitious)
It was just with an heart PA. We decided since we were an hour on the way we go on up
and visit family. We ended up just going to Randy's because household in Rapids were sick.
While at Randy's we got to see Dan & Megan S and also got to meet Brian & Kim M ( of course
Dan knew them already) Both couples have two boys and the oldest are two and half years
old. I'll add a photo of all the boys. On the way back home we stopped to see Dean and Kathy.

* I feel like an horrible mom. I had been mean to get Joseph back to the shoe place and get his
feet measured but hadn't yet. While at Randy's the other ladies were talking about the shoe
size of their boys. One of them wears a 10! So I'm thinking............. I've got to get Joseph to
the shoe store because I still have him in 7. One of the ladies mentioned that it is hard to tell
where their toes are because they will curl them. Must have been what Joseph was doing.
One foot measured 8 and half the other foot measured 8. I put the shoes on him and asked
him how they felt. He said they feel nice.

* Last week Joseph tooted and I asked him if he was passing gas. He said no I'm passing steam.



This is the best picture, out of 3, of the boys. The two youngest are leaning and Joseph is sitting in the crack.

Morgan, Joseph, David, Jacob, Caleb

First three boys have Daniel as their middle name. I thought that was kind of neat. Out of 6 boys and 4 men there were 5 Daniels.

1 comment:

Dave and Kristi said...

What a cute bunch of boys! That shoe business can be pretty tricky since kids can't tell you they are too tight. let us know how the next appt goes.