Friday, October 11, 2013

Nine Years of Wedded Bliss.........

Took probably 9 seconds to write the above title......  In reality, maybe not all bliss, a good nine years spent with someone who became my best friend. I'm looking forward to the next nine and then the next nine and........ Well, lets just take one year at a time.

We aren't where I thought we would be in nine years but life is like that for most people. Even the couples and families I think look and seem perfect will say the same things..... I try to keep this in mind. Instead of dwelling so much on where we aren't in life and what we don't have..... I need to keep focused on what we do have and remember there are others who would love to be and have what I have. I'm thankful for a husband who puts God first, his family before himself and now is doing very well going back to school...... even for an "old fart" (as one of his instructors referred to Dan and himself as being..... compared the other students age)  And I'm thankful for two children who are actually somewhat normal..... one takes after his Mom and other after her Dad.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Well- Happy Anniversary again! And Happy Birthday for real this time! ;)