As children they always went camping. Dan often talks about their camping times and hunting times with his Dad. The time went well and I think we all enjoyed it....... except it was probably the coolest weekend in August. Joseph wanted to so bad to get in the pool but the water was to cold for him. I don't know how the other children could stand it. I did like the cool nights by the fire......
| Some were taking time to target practice. Joseph even got a chance to shoot one of Uncle Jim's guns. |
| Millie - Mother, Grandma and Great Grandma All 7 of the children were there 16 out of 18 grandchildren were there and 5 out of 8 great grandchildren were there (that is if I'm counting right) |
| We all camped out except for Randys and Mom There was another camper to the right that is not in the picture |
| Dan and Abigail sitting by the fire Saturday morning. Two more tents (Jim) behind them |
| We stayed in Randys camper to the right of the pool by the big shed across from Jim. |
2 comments:
nice posts...family gathering would have meant a lot to all...also nice to see you at W.Dells
It is nice that you could all do that- no small feat for a family of that size! Millie's looking good! I was glad to see her this spring.
Post a Comment