Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doctor Check-ups

Joseph had his five year check up yesterday.  He had to have three shots...... which he did not enjoy.  Abigail ended up getting three shots also....... which she didn't like either.    The check ups went fine and they look healthy.   They are both in the 75% of their age group.    Joseph's eyes are good and his hearing is great....... which means he doesn't have a hearing problem.  I mentioned that to the doctor and he said it is at this age (when they having their hearing tested) that the parents learn its not a hearing problem but listening problem.

Joseph (5yr) - Height 44 1/2"   Weight  46#
Abigail (18m) - Height  32 1/2"  Weight  21# 15 oz
(Joseph at 16m             33 7/8"              28# 11.5 oz)

I know you shouldn't compare children BUT  Joseph has been on the bigger side which makes Abigail seem smaller.   Abigail is ahead of Joseph in motor skills and such than he was at her age........ but is he doing better.

Joseph is looking forward to going back to school and so am I.   I've heard him tell a few people that he is going to be in 4K again.  Guess he has heard me say that.   It doesn't seem to bother him.... I did tell him he would have new friends and that he probably would not have the same children in the class.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!! :)