My parents came to visit the week after Joseph was out of school. Was nice to have them here for a few days. They took us to the zoo on Monday with their grandparents pass...... I did not pass as a grandchild. My picture taking has really been slacking lately. Seems with Joseph I was taking pictures of every moment and experience. I don't have any pics of the visit except for when they were leaving.
| Abigail is watching the ducks |
| Took a walk down the lane.... a new calf joined the herd |
| Grandparents with grandchildren (like you didn't know that) |
My folks left on Thursday and the Randy Swonger family came on Friday. They were coming down to take Cuyler to Madison to UW for week program. Nice they came hour further and spent a couple nights with us.
| Father's Day..... got Dan a card that played a song... Abigail would laugh every time it started playing |
| Joseph like Corina's dog Bandit |
| Getting a little shut eye before hitting the road |
No comments:
Post a Comment