Getting ready for the day.........I didn't get a picture of all her pretty dresses....
I'll have to do that here at home
Most of the dresses were short
sleeves so I just added a sweater
This is Randy and Debbie's camper which we shared
with Grandma Millie
We took out the table and made it into the bed, put
the big suitcase in the middle to divide the bed.
Joseph got the larger portion...
Grandma Millie, Daddy, Joseph and Abigail

Grandma just before she left to go home....
I'll have to do that here at home
Most of the dresses were short
sleeves so I just added a sweater
This is Randy and Debbie's camper which we shared
with Grandma Millie
We took out the table and made it into the bed, put
the big suitcase in the middle to divide the bed.
Joseph got the larger portion...
Grandma Millie, Daddy, Joseph and Abigail

Grandma just before she left to go home....




1 comment:
She looks like a flower in that pink outfit! So sweet!
Nice to see Millie- greetings!
Post a Comment