

Elliot and Emerson took their turn at holding Abigail
They both wanted to hold her.... I thought it was cute
Joseph wanted cuddle with
Abigail this morning.......
We stopped to see Helen this morning.... we should have stopped to see her long ago. I kept
planning to go but..... no excuses..... we heard Sunday that there are plenty around for us to
see and keep busy.... so I figured they were speaking to me
Helen and five other ladies were painting. She didn't know us but there was something in
her eyes that seemed like she knew who we were...... you know what I mean. She wanted
to hold Abigail and they all seemed to enjoy see the children though we weren't there but maybe 10 minutes at the most..... maybe that is why they enjoyed us...... plus Joseph decided to play
shy and be very quiet.


No comments:
Post a Comment