Friday, April 2, 2010

Week of appointments.........

We enjoyed having Ruth Eoff here Tuesday for supper and the night.  I took a couple pictures but I can't find my camera at the moment.......  I think it is in the van.
We are having some nice days here....... hope to go outside today.  Dan took Joseph by the park yesterday on the way home from my doctors appointment.  Abigail and I went to Target and Pick n Save on our way home.  So Joseph got to ride in the work van (since Dan met us there)

I've had enough doctor appointments to last me for awhile but there is more to come.  Abigail soon has her 2 month appointment on the 13th...... the same day that Joseph does the play school thing at Mukwonago high school.
I've had a lot of pain and tenderness since Abigail was born and I figured it was from the proceedure they did right after the delivery.  This past weekend the pain got worse.... burning sensation and then my stomach (around the button) turned red.  Monday morning I called the doc, asked them if it should be looked at or should I just wait till Thursday (my 6 week).  They told me to come in..... by this time the redness was pretty much gone.  My doctor is off on Monday and I saw a PA.  She felt like I had a hernia and gave me three surgeons names on the 2nd floor of the same building.  On my way out I stopped by there and they gave me an appointment for Wednesday.  So Wednesday I went to see the surgeon.......... yes I have a small hernia which seems to be in the spot where they made the incesion.. (I think)   So now I have surgery scheduled for next Wednesday afternoon.  Then Thursday I was back at the doctors for my 6 week appointment. I guess all is well except I'm not taking in enough calcium..... so got to change that.  I'm not a milk drinker.... plus it doesn't always effect my the best.
Guess I should have complained sooner but I don't think they would have done anything until I was further out from my delivery.    Of course I didn't ask the questions that I should have asked.  I will try to ask them before the surgery.

I was messing around with my settings and stuff.   I think I upgraded or something...... now I can't find the spell check.  Where is it??????   I see a strike through thing......    I've got to have spell check!!

2 comments:

Burchibunch said...

Sounds like you have had a rough couple of weeks! Hope you are feel better soon!

Anita said...

ps- if you change your picture uploader, it also changes the 'new post' screen a bit and (as far as I know) there is no spell check... but mine never worked 90% of the time before...