Felt funny leaving the doctors office without making another appointment. I'm a good 3 plus and he says it could be anytime. Hope she waits till Saturday! Yet in some ways having her a week before my due date doesn't seem fair or right............. like maybe I'm cheating. Who is to say she would wait till the 19th.......... Anyway we are scheduled for Saturday 13th if all goes well.
The doctor asked me if I had any guess on the weight. I said no do you? I just hop she is less than Joseph. He felt around, thought maybe upper 7 pounds or 8. The he did the pelvic exam, said her head was pretty far down so changed his guess to low 8's. So we will see.............. I don't feel or feel I look as big as I did with Joseph............. I've just been more miserable. Dan has decided to guess upper 8's and me.......... well I don't know what to guess........... maybe 8 pounds even. I think she is smaller because she moves around much more than Joseph did. I know what you all are thinking.................... we are having a hyper child.............
3 comments:
I will not so secretly hope for a more active kid than Joseph! A good lively girl is what im hoping for! One that keeps you on your toes:) Good Luck with delivery! Look forward to hearing!
so- how are we doing now? ;)
Me? I'm just waiting to hear! Hope all goes well!
ps- heh heh Lana
run Mom run!
Post a Comment