Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving in Indiana

Turkey made out of butter. I beheaded the one on our table.
Almost to pretty to eat.








We failed to get everyone's picture. We usually like to
try to get the families together but didn't this time. Didn't even
get individual random shots.

There is Janet and her 2nd daughter Kara





Joseph with his cousin's daughter Skyler. That would be his first cousin once removed................

Joseph is joined on the couch with Skyler and her brother Caleb.
Joseph doesn't look too happy........ maybe because Skyler had
a hold of his hand.
















Tired after not having a nap all day............. afraid he would miss
something or someone coming by. This was probably on Fri.








Grandpa reading a story........... either Sat or Sun night








Monday morning before we headed back home to Wisconsin
Joseph with Grandpa and Grandma







All of us together................









More toys.................... John Deere trucks, trailors, tractor/mower, four wheeler and cows.






2 comments:

Anita said...

I just smiled and smiled! Nice to see all your recent pix! Glad you're hanging in there... and glad you got to IN for T'day, too! xo

Burchibunch said...

I would have to agree with you. Dont think I would have been able to use that butter! Lookds like Joseph had a good time and got all tired out! Tell Joseph his snow fort is pretty cool too!