Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy, Tired, Busy, Tired

Seems to be our like for the past month. I shouldn't be complaining but we are learning one can be too busy. Dan has been working 12 to 18 hour days for the past three weeks because the jobs have deadline for being done. We don't have work running out of ours ears but its just what we have needs to be done right now. I think we have work through the first of August and then some pending.

Again.............. I've forgotten to mention the July birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL AND BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14th - Mason Mobley 12
15th - Scott Loesch 23
16th - Joseph Swonger 3
25th - Becky Jones
27th - Rebecca Halfacre 14 (or maybe it is 15)

and jumping ahead..................... to August (in case I'm late getting there)

1st - Sarah Loesch 14


Doctor visit at the VA..........................
Dan got a good report from his visit on July 2nd. His heard has shrunk some and things sound better. He will continue his medicine and will go again in 6 months. Out of all the similar cases they have right now, Dan and one other man are doing very well considering there condition. They told him to keep doing what he is doing.

1 comment:

Anita said...

just stopping by to say hi. Glad D has work... even if the days are long!