Monday, March 9, 2009

Why........why...........why

I get the pictures and words nicely lined up then post and their all over the place. Why is that?

3 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Hi, don't know you so well but remember D. in Mom & Dad's area so I stop by once in a while. Just wanted to say Hi & say that I find it works best to upload your pictures first. Choose "none" for layout before uploading them. Then type your post & put in your formatting - such as center pictures/text. Hope that helps.

Anita said...

Blogger's been dumb here the past few days... can't edit at all... piece of junk...
;)
Also- how it displays on your 'create post' page and on 'preview' will not necessarily be how it displays on the blog itself since that depends on which blog format you have... I chose a widescreen (and relatively dull) format because I hate all the wasted space at the side and don't like long skinny posts...

shaunandhelen said...

Found you again! Nice to catch up again- hope things get resolved with Dan. Does he enjoy cooking? Shaun does a fair amount of that on days off--so then I get to clean up after him :)