Thursday, August 7, 2008

What's Up?!?

Nothing much new here to write about. It is nice to hear that Brett Favre has found his place............ in New York. I can't imagine not staying retired for the amount of money they wanted to give him. He says he plays for the love of playing football not for the money. But still............ Now the newspapers will have to find something else to write about. Won't be hard I'm sure...............

Next week we are planning to head down to Shoals for convention. We were there three years ago and Dan said he didn't know if he would ever go back. Nice he has had second thoughts. (I think) That time when we were there it was up to 100 degrees. Hope Joseph does okay with the humidity. I'm thinking of not running the AC on Monday and Tuesday............ just to get us ready. My luck that will be the two coolest days of the summer. We plan to sleep in our tent. Glenda told us where Andy and the boys sleep its pretty cool. I told them Dan didn't want to part from me. SWEET!!! Then I remembered the reason Dan doesn't want to sleep in the bunks is because of his "active" nights. He isn't as active in his sleep as he use to be from what I've heard. Mainly just hollering out. Any way.................... Shoals is a heavenly place......... but it is HOT!

No comments: