Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This is for Lana and Anita.............



Okay........... it was difficult but here I am riding the tricycle.

2 comments:

Burchibunch said...

Haha I know its been a while since we have seen you guys but I didnt think you would change that much!

Anita said...

you crack me up...

and I'm also feeling really really bad right now... I rely completely on Google Reader to keep up with blogs...and somehow missed getting yours on the list. So ALL SUMMER (not kidding) I just thought you weren't blogging. So I was just about to 'offically heckle' you when I thought, Hmmm, What if something's fishy here? And I went and manually opened your blog... gulp... well, like I said, I feel bad. I'm going to be catching up here, for sure. Right now, I'd better get to bed, but I will do it.

shaking my head- I still can't believe it

Oh- and um, nice tricycle! ;) I hate bikes... still...